Advanced Mechanical Technologies
A healthy home is dependent on its operation system. The mechanical systems in your home is equipped with advance energy saving features.
Forced-Air High Efficiency Gas Furnace
- Forced-Air High Efficiency Gas Furnace can be built with an Electronically Commutated Motors (ECM) actually save you money on your electricity bill. It consume less energy than a standard motor. The ECM operating constantly and ramping up occasionally is equal to an 80% reduction of electricity usage.
- Warm air is circulated through your home constantly, reducing the need for the furnace to cycle up for heat.
- Designed to adjust the temperature according to a series of programmed settings that take effect at different times of the day.
- Programmable thermostats make it easier to control your heating system and your energy bills.
- According to the EPA, every degree you lower your thermostat can result in 4% savings on your heating bill.
Water Efficient Humidifier
- The water efficient humidifier can be mounted onto the furnace and will manage the efficiency levels for the entire home.
- Delivers the perfect amount of moisture to your home, minimizing the ill effects of dry air and making you more comfortable at lower thermostat settings.
- By allowing a higher average temperature on the evaporator pad, the unit’s performance is improved to save.
- This environmentally friendly unit reduces water consumption by up to 80%.
Energy Recovery Ventilation System (ERV)
- ERV systems include both heat recovery and energy recovery ventilators.
- Benefits include improved indoor air quality, better indoor moisture control, and increased energy savings.